Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Forecast Revolution

I am taking weather forecasting to a new level - a personal level.

I have forecast weather for major motion pictures, television, radio, ski resorts, airlines, corporate jets and construction projects worldwide. Now I want to let you see what it is like to have your personal meteorologist.

Get my personal weather forecast by email, text message, Twitter direct message or on Facebook, plus I'll give you a phone number so you can call and ask questions. I'll tell you when it will start to rain, when it will stop, how much will fall, the temperature, cloud cover and more. You won't have to wonder if that forecast for a 20% chance of rain really means it will rain.

And if you are going on vacation, there's no location too remote. I have forecast for small countries in Africa and remote Pacific Islands, for suburbs of big cities and area as small as 1 square mile.

If you trade the futures markets, I can help you with 90- and 180-day forecasts. Many of my 30 years as a meteorologist have been spent forecasting for cash crops.

Instead of watching the TV -- or listening to the radio -- or searching the Internet for tomorrow's weather forecast. knowing it may not be right anyway, get the forecast directly from me. It will always be current and it will always have enough detail for you to make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment